Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my birthday

i celebrated my birthday with the family at trinoma mall yesterday. hubby bought a bike for our son (as my gift, i don't need anything for myself). we ate and then aquila rode the carousel again at timezone. 



aquila is growing so fast! sigh!

at night time, friends came and brought a smores cake. i didn't want to take my picture with the cake blowing the candle. im too old for that =)



anyway, i enjoyed my day. though i told everyone that i will not celebrate my 30th birthday so i will be forever 29. but can't beat the time.

now my throat is sore coz of the cakes i ate since mother's day. all of them are chocolate cakes!!! also i haven't checked the weighing scale, too scared to face the truth. =)

still need to prepare for aquila's birthday celebration on the 22nd. i don't know where to start. boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment