Monday, April 26, 2010

'bout me

a short background about me:
born in pampanga but now having a difficulty conversing in kapampangan fluently coz since college when i went to school here in manila, i seldom see or meet a kapampangan. i remember my first few days of college, whenever i talk to my classmates, they find my accent funny. very true, i can tell a capampangan when he/she is talking in tagalog. we capampangan also have this loud voice ;P

me and my older brother was raised by my grandmother coz my parents chose to work abroad.

i am proud to be a kapampangan, it is VERY TRUE that pampanga people are good looking ;D and can COOK really well. but i was never taught how to cook, to be honest. i just grew up watching my lola cook. the first time i attempted to cook by myself, i was in first year college. i cooked nilagang baka. well it was a success but i can't be proud just by cooking nilaga, that's so freaking easy. anyway, later on i began cooking sinigang, kare-kare, lengua, paksiw na pata, etc. lengua is my specialty back then but it's been more that 5 years since the last time i cooked lengua. believe it or not, i can cook but i don't know how to make a perfect hard boiled egg. all my attempts always have the runny yellow part. i don't time my cooking thats why. i will include my recipes next time i cook and have time to jot things down.

i don't have a green thumb. i used to plant when i was little but now whatever plant i touch will die =(

i am a wife since... (i don't really know when exactly we got married, that was i think four years ago). i have this weakness, that i cannot remember exact dates of birthdays and anniversaries. i only remember months, and my birth date. i don't remember our wedding anniversary because it didn't matter to me. i only remember our anniversary of being together. this july we will be celebrating our 11th anniversary ♥♥♥

i am also a mother. this may my son is turning one. yay! what a difficult year! i planned to have a baby but i didn't expect the very tiring work that comes with the package of motherhood. well, almost a year has passed and i'm still standing! OH YES I CAN!

i am an artist. i took up fine arts in university of santo tomas. i am a person who will not buy things that i can do by myself. =) you will learn later on in my blog that being an artist is my way to be a practical person and a cheapskate too. coz i am all diy.

No comments:

Post a Comment